Tuesday, May 24, 2005

32 Miles

We rode part of the "section" today. We rode east through Wilsonville instead of west, then turned before we got to Hendley and headed back home. Of course there was a headwind, both ways. I am feeling stronger by the day, except I don't think I had enough to eat this morning and was getting a little low on energy the last few miles. I also am going to have to start carrying the camelback as I don't think I'm drinking enough. Not many days left before BRAN and I haven't done a big ride yet. That makes me nervous. I'm glad I've got more than 350 miles in though.

3 Comments:

Anonymous BRAN Rider said...

Suffer now or suffer later.

7:07 PM  
Blogger Sheryl said...

...probably both!!

4:43 AM  
Anonymous BRAN Rider said...

Ok, well at least the suffering won't be as bad as it would have been hadn't you suffered now.

I usually get a massage after the first day or two on BRAN to help ease any discomfort then I'm good for the rest of the week.

5:17 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home