Thursday, May 05, 2005

22 Miles

Windy bitch of a day for a girl who doesn't get out enough on her bike. Cindy and I rode West to Jo Jo Dancing Girls house today, wished her a belated 40th birthday(yesterday) and back home for a whopping 22 miles for me...add on about 6 more for her. I didn't feel real strong today and probably that is because...I'M NOT! How in the hell am I going to get ready for BRAN?
I had a bit of trouble getting my breathing right today. About 3/4 done I was HUNGRY too...and after digging in my basket...came up with a year old honey lemon cough drop. yayyy... I spit that out after only a few minutes. Anyhoo...it's miles under the belt.
Temp was around 74 and the breezes were moderately strong from the South.

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey Sheryl,
Twenty-two miles, not bad, still got a month to work up to BRAN. Try riding in the rain this weekend just to get used to it cause I'm predicting a wet BRAN this year. See ya there!

Indiana Racer (but from Lincoln)

8:33 PM  
Blogger Sheryl said...

gag...I hate a ride in the cold rain...shudder

12:16 PM  
Anonymous Indiana Racer said...

It's not too bad if you got the right gear for it. But not much rain yet today just some very nice wind gusts -- good day to bike north although going south builds character.

1:14 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home